Friday, January 15, 2010

This is under one of my tables in my sewing/painting room! Can you believe it?
This is a picture of Gertie, my sewing machine. She's a beauty! Sometimes she jams & tries to munch my fabric, but for the most part we get along.
Here is Sergio--ta da! Of course he is my surger. He will break or cut anything that comes in contact with him. You have to pull pins out like a big dog or he will snap them off & then go for your fingers. We get along fine as long as the pins come out fast!
I have not cleaned this room, or removed any garbage since before Christmas. As you can see, it would be impossible to sew anything in here until I do. That is my New Year promise to myself--I will get organized!!! Why no one believes me, I'm sure I don't know...Just saying!


2 comments:

collagecafe said...

I love how you named them! Gertie and Sergio! lol! Funny mommy!

Elizabeth said...

Mom, great discription of Sergio. I was cracking up.