Sunday, December 27, 2009















This is a collection of my plates. I love to collect beautiful plates & hang them on my walls. I find them at antique malls, garage & estate sales, & sometimes at Goodwill. The lovely tea set in the fore ground of this picture was given to me by my daughter, Toni. I asked her if I could have it when she passed (it was a joke) & she said I could have it now. Isn't she sweet? We just returned from the theater. We saw "Meet Me in St. Louis". It was really a cute production & we enjoyed it a lot. Mr. Jay & I went with daughter, Toni & granddaughter, Maggie. It is a fun thing we do together about once a month. We have dinner there, too.

Well, I think I will catch up on the sleep I missed over the Christmas holiday. I enjoyed my short visit with my youngest daughter, Elizabeth, & I am missing her now that she is back at her home. I wished she lived close to me. One of my dreams is to have all my children home for Christmas. Maybe next year. That sounds like a soap opera, huh? As we become friends on this blog, you will see just what a real soap opera my life is. Tune in tomorrow!

1 comment:

collagecafe said...

I love this mom! Keep posting! Can't wait to keep tuning in!